Ascent Revenue Management System
Our shared goal with healthcare providers is to improve clinical, financial and human performance. Which yields consistent and long-term success in the ongoing mission to better serve their community. We recognize that each organization has its own set of strategic, operational and financial revenue challenges. We tailor our solutions and delivery to achieve the potential of your provider enterprise.
Our Approach To Ascent Revenue Management System
Our approach to ascent revenue management engagement involves a detailed assessment of your enterprise. This includes your business processes and financial performance. we pay specific attention to:
1. Billing Operations Review – Assess the billing and accounts receivable process, staffing, and workflow.
2. Collection Performance Assessment – Calculate the appropriate ratios to assess the performance. In comparison to other enterprises providing similar services at a similar size.
3. Technology – Assess the existing technology investments and determine if they are being optimally utilized.
4. Coding – Assess medical services and proper CPT code assignments.
5. Documentation Compliance – Review the medical record documentation to determine sufficiency in meeting government payer requirements for E&M CPT codes charged (including compliance review, education and documentation templates for easier compliance).
6. Overhead Analysis – Compare overhead, by category, to national norms.
Revenue Cycle Management Services
Our comprehensive range of Revenue Cycle Management services for the healthcare industry includes but is not limited to:
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Denials Management & Resolution
- Patient Statement Review & Mailing
- Credit Balance Resolution
- Payment Posting
- Documentation Compliance Review
- Miscellaneous Call Center Services
- Charge Capture
- Eligibility / Benefits Verification
- Accounts Receivable (Insurance & Patient)
At Ascent, we are committed to providing you with accurate coding services, that are compliant with government regulations. Our vast team of CPC and CPC-H certified coders, aided by our excellent training programs, remain on top of the changes by various carrier groups thereby ensuring optimal reimbursements for our Healthcare Clients.
Highlights of Ascent’s Coding Centre of Excellence
Ascent’s AAPC-certified coding team is proficient with CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS Level II and DRG codes across various specialties. Coding in accordance with NCCI (National Correct Coding Initiatives) and LCD (Local coverage decision and medical policies) as per set rules for different states across the US. Trained and Monitored by PMCC Certified Trainers. The coders complete a comprehensive training program and are involved in continuing education programs.
Quality and Compliance are continually monitored via a Corporate Quality Assurance Program and a Corporate Compliance Program.
Minimum accuracy deliverables of over 95% and above on both CPT and ICD components.
Ascent provides a 24 to 48-hour turn-around of all completed source documents.
Confidence in Coding Policies and procedures, and appropriate and accurate managed contract advice and reports.