Smart Parcel Lockers Market Expected To Touch US$ 1.8 Billion By The End Of 2028
The report analyzes the global market on the type, application, deployment, and region. The report is comprehensive and provides comprehensive historical and forecast market size, along with trend analysis. This report also offers a market share analysis, the market for e-commerce by country, a summary of the competition, key strategic imperatives, growth potential areas, and a competitive analysis of the key players in the global smart parcel lockers market.
Smart Parcel Lockers Market Review And The Dynamics:
The growing logistics and transportation sector is expected to boost demand for smart lockers in the coming years. The smart parcel locker market is anticipated to expand at a rate of 12% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The rapid growth in internet shopping and E-commerce is expected to boost demand for smart parcel lockers around the globe.
Additionally, contactless delivery, the complete chain of custody 24/7 self-service, rapid delivery, and easy installation are some of the advantages that are expected to surge the demand for acceptance of smart parcel lockers across the globe.
In addition, the expanding global use of smartphones and the internet allows consumers to purchase items from different countries. This will lead to a substantial increase in parcel deliveries. In addition, retailers are promoting the importance of using smart solutions for parcel lockers to prevent late or unsuccessful delivery, which is further expected to boost the global smart parcel lockers market growth.
- Based on type, the modular locker holds a prominent share of the global smart parcel locker market owing to its compatibility and maximum utilization feature, whereas the cooling lockers are expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the forthcoming years.
- Based on the Deployment, Indoor lockers are expected to dominate the global smart parcel lockers market as indoor lockers are comparatively more economical and cost-effective than outdoor lockers, whereas the maintenance of outdoor lockers is challenging and expensive.
- Based on application, the public enterprises, and commercial buildings segment is expected to hold a prominent share in the global smart parcel locker market as corporate companies provide lockers to their employees so that they can manage parcels while at work.
Increasing adoption of parcel management solutions by e-commerce players is expected to boost market growth. Due to the presence of many well-established companies in the global smart parcel locker sector, there is intense competition. In order to preserve a competitive advantage in the market, technology upgradation, and increasing focus on providing optimum solutions to customers are some of the key strategies adopted by the market players.
Acquisitions, product launches, and partnerships are the identified industry trend in the global smart parcel locker market. Significant consolidation is expected in the global market during the assessed period 2022-2028.
- In September 2022, Industrial automation company Arka opened a US$ 2 million (€2 million) smart locker factory in Romania.
- In September 2022, Swedish last-mile delivery companies Budbee and Instabox merged together under a new holding company, Instabee.
The global smart parcel market is fragmented in nature with the presence of many players in the market. Some of the prominent players operating in the global smart parcel lockers market include TZ Limited, Quadient SA, Ricoh Group, Pitney Bowes Inc, KEBA AG, DE Bourgh Manufacturing Company, Mobiikey Technologies Pvt Ltd., Parcel Port, Florence Corporation, Abell International Pte Ltd., CleverBox Co., RENOME Group, Cleveron, Kern Ltd, and Alpha Locker System among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global smart parcel locker market on the basis of type, application, deployment, and region.
- By Type
- Modular Parcel Locker
- Cooling Locker
- Postal Locker
- Laundry Locker
- Others (Self-Service Parcel Locker)
- By Application
- Government Agencies
- (Post Offices, etc.)
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Enterprises and Commercial Buildings
- Others (Residential, etc.)
- By Deployment
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- ASEAN (Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- North America
For more information about this report, click here.
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Dorinda Erwin, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429