RYO Coffee: Get a Real Authentic Coffee Experience
RYO Coffee is South Africa’s first dedicated micro-lot distributor of raw coffee beans. The company also offers a range of fresh, pre-roasted coffee and an assortment of tools which is required to get the ultimate coffee experience, whether you’re at home or at the office.
Products on Offer
(prsubmissionsite) November 14, 2019 –RYO Coffee’s main aim is to provide customers with an enjoyable coffee experience fit for any coffee enthusiast. They work with a network of global coffee traders, putting a firm emphasis on the importance of ethical and fair trade practices. Their products include:
- Raw Coffee Beans: Every coffee enthusiast knows how hard it can be to choose raw coffee beans to produce the best coffee flavour. Every coffee bean has a unique flavour associated with it, depending on the region it is procured from. Raw coffee beans have been a global talking point recently, especially because of the health advantages they offer, including being rich in antioxidants and a metabolism booster.
- Roasting Equipment: Unlike a simple popcorn machine which is almost automated, roasting equipment for coffee can differ significantly in nature. It includes a stove top or a braai roaster. Many customers prefer the stove top as it gives them the perfect view of the coffee beans changing colour.
- Grinding Equipment: Grinding equipment is a very important part of getting the coffee experience right. Normally a cheap blade grinder can do the job. However, at RYO Coffee, you will find ceramic burr grinders which are known for providing the best results. Selecting the right grinder is crucial to get the maximum flavour out of any coffee bean, or if a consistent grind is required.
- Accessories: There are several accessories available to achieve the best coffee experience. This can include coffee brew pouches, insulated plungers, unbleached coffee filters, milk thermometers, and pour over coffee drippers which are just some of the available accessories.
- Brewing Equipment: The type of brewing equipment you use will have a direct impact on the flavour of coffee you’re consuming. Besides adding flavour, it is significantly cheaper in the long run as it requires raw coffee beans instead of single-use coffee beans for brewing. Examples include Insulated plungers, AeroPress coffee makers, bean to cup coffee machines, etc.
At RYO Coffee, customers have the option of buying raw beans in brown kraft bags to roast themselves. Pre-roasted beans are also available, packed in a white heat sealed, coil line bag with a one way release valve. They also include their signature zip lock for all the items they provide.
To find out more about RYO Coffee or purchase their products, please visit https://ryocoffee.co.za/
About RYO Coffee
RYO Coffee is a South Africa based coffee producer and distributor, who also supply brewing, roasting and grinding equipment to their customers with a personal, tailor-made coffee experience. With a physical outlet located at Spars stores throughout the Western Cape, their products are also available from the most popular online retail outlets, or directly from their website.
Tel: +27 832317439