Job Opening As Student Ambassador
(prsubmissionsite) January 13, 2020 Job Purpose: Lam Aid Ltd (https://lamaid.org/), a BRITISH origin multinational corporation. We are specialized in Hybrid Mobile Applications.
To expand our presence, network, services and support worldwide on our education, shopping and social networking apps among students, we are looking for Student Ambassadors (from every educational institute) all over the world.
As a Student Ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting and marketing mobile applications launched by our company on different social media platforms, personal and professional networks and harness new users into our mobile apps such as GuyHub, Soulmate, Online Training & Education – OTE, City Jinn, Taahaa, Homeland, Aainaa, BritStar, Online Magazine, Doc Aid, The Aid, Laaiba etc.
You will be expected to:
- Be engaging with full dedication and represent your educational institute by positive, friendly, professional and true manner
- Protect Lam Aid as well as its subsidiaries/agents/officers from all sorts of misrepresentations, troubles, claims and danger
- Have full knowledge and efficient to demonstrate all the apps, its related web portals and features, make fellow students understand the benefits of using mobile apps and web portals developed by Lam Aid such as GuyHub, OTE, Soul Mate etc
- Work closely with the administration of Lam Aid, extend all cooperation, share ideas, innovations, views, stories, trends, observations, jobs, news, local listing and promote talents and writers
- Contribute and provide suggestions on any addition, deletion, amendments of Features and contents on apps and web portals time to time for management review and approval
- Represent Lam Aid in a timely manner, promote and market massively the products, services of Lam Aid through your personal, professional, student and social networks
- Make fellow students to understand the benefit of becoming student ambassadors and benefits of promoting the mobile and web apps developed by Lam aid.
- Make students understand that by becoming student Ambassador on GuyHub you will be responsible for adding more connections to its social network and do all the needful and promote GuyHub and other apps
- Make aware regarding the benefits of using Online Training and Education (OTE) app as it will assist students to enroll themselves under Vocational, ICT, Trade, Professional and Kids courses around the globe.
You must be pursuing Graduation/ Post Graduation/Diploma or other degree courses.
By joining our team as a student ambassador, you will earn points and be rewarded with monetary benefits (certain percentages of profits, generated from your signup users) so that you can earn unlimited regular income for promoting and marketing Lam Aid apps, web portals and services. You can also earn as freelancer on various projects of Lam Aid (as and when required).
Create Jobs and businesses; find and promote talents and writers worldwide, invest in innovative and unique ideas and projects, connect students and promote them worldwide is our prime focus and only object. Be a part of it, help us to grow together.
Terms of Application:
You must be a regular student of any educational institute
Your Age must be between 13 – 35 years
You must have good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal and leadership skills and capable to lead and manage events, charities, cultural activities, campaigns, competitions etc
You have to Download all our completed apps mentioned above, run and audit them properly and rank them on feature wise
You have to send your detailed Student Profile on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your ranking report on all our apps for this part time job.
Females are highly encouraged to apply
For Big Institute, We shall even consider Student Ambassadors (Department/ faculty wise) to accommodate more student ambassadors to work with us and grow
Any persuasion from any angles on getting this Job will nullify your Job application
Application Deadline: 31/1/2020
As a Student Ambassador, you will be responsible for promoting and marketing mobile applications launched by our company on different social media platforms
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.