WolfPack HDMI Over Any 2 Conductor Cable To 2 Miles
Los Angeles, CA, 10 September 2019 ( PR Submission Site ) – HDTV Supply, one of the nation’s top Internet providers of consumer electronics devices and related products, announced their new HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI over Any 2-Wires to 2 Miles is for applications where you need to send a 1080p high-resolution video and audio signal long distances.
The WolfPack HDMI Over any 2 Conductor Cable uses WolfPack Modulator technology to provide high-definition & most vivid output image quality. This extender includes a SEND and a RECEIVE unit plus AC adapters. One converts HDMI to a 2-conductor cable and the another converts the cable back to HDMI. The units also come with one set of IR send and receive control cables. The IR Pass through Control function is best suited for a Point-To-Point application, and can be used in Point-To-Many environments.
The HDMI over Any 2-Wires to 2 Miles completely eliminates the need for costly fiber cables and the complexity they bring.
Applications for this HDMI Over any 2 Conductor Cable to 2 Miles HDMI Distribution System:
- Elevator installations
- Large factory distribution to multiple TVs
- HDMI distribution to various buildings via conduit to them
- Compliant with our HDMI matrix switchers
HDMI Over any 2 Conductor Cable to 2 Miles Features:
- HDMI over 2-conductor cable (Such as Twisted cable, telephone cable, Cat5e/6/7 cable etc)
- With 1x Loop HDMI output at transmitter
- Transmission more than 3800m
- Support Multi-level cascading
- HDMI Resolution up to 1080p
- HDCP compliant
- IR pass-through control
- Power Supply DC12V
Connecting the HDMI Over any 2 Conductor Cable to 2 Miles:
- Connect the HDMI input source (such as HD-DVD/PS3/STB etc) into transmitter over HDMI cable.
- Connect the transmitter to the receiver by any 2-conductor cable.
- Connect the HDMI output (such as HD-LCD/HD-DLP) into the receiver over HDMI cable.
- Connect the IR TX cable into “IR TX” port of the transmitter; Connect the IR RX cable into “IR RX” port of the receiver.
- Connect power adapter in to the transmitter and receiver.
CAUTION: This product is NOT “HDMI over AC”! Please ensure you do not establish a direct connection between the transmitter and the receiver using an active AC power outlet. Doing so will damage your unit and will be dangerous! This product can’t work with existing power lines in the home or building directly! You void the warranty and it cannot be returned if you wire it this way.
The WolfPack HDMI Over any 2 Conductor Cable to 2 Miles with Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support and is available now and can be purchased at https://www.hdtvsupply.com/hdmi-over-any-wire.html
For further information contact:
HDTV Supply, Inc.
TEL: 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
FAX: (800) 435-2623
About HDTV Supply: HDTV Supply is one of the nation’s top manufacturers and resellers of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 9,000 products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. HDTV Supply’s business strategy focuses on the customers needs come first. HDTV Supply began in 2002 with the aim of products specifically built for home theater enthusiasts and for custom integrators. Many products are created in house and manufactured in the USA to exacting specifications. For further information about HDTV Supply and its products, please visit https://www.hdtvsupply.com
HDTV Supply, Inc.
WolfPack HDMI over Any 2-Wires to 2 Miles is for applications where you need to send a 1080p high-resolution video and audio signal long distances.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.