WolfPack 4K WolfPack 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch With iPad App Announced by HDTV Supply, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA, 21 August 2019 ( PR Submission Site ) – HDTV Supply, one of the nation’s top Internet providers of consumer electronics devices and related products, announced their new HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K/30 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch is a an HDMI video & HDMI audio HDMI matrix Switch developed to meet the new generation of HDMI matrix switchers. Users can control the switchers via mobile phone, iPad & WEB bi-directional control. The matrix has 24 presets for often used scenes. The matrix has IOS/Android APP control, 2-key fast switch, 40-scenes Save & recall, & centralized control via the RS232 port (such as turn on/off projector, curtain), & at a competitive pricing.
Also the 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch supports centralized management by IOS / Android Apps and is compatible with HDMI 1.4a and supports EDID management functions. It also supports resolution up to 1080p@60Hz and 4K at 30 Hz with support of both audio and video simultaneously. It is widely used in conference rooms, control centers, multimedia rooms and other applications. Optionally, if you need to go long distances see the above stand alone HDMI HDBaseT extenders over CATx with POE.
Traditional video matrices usually generate flashing, black, jitter, delay and signal interruption and other shortcomings in the switching process. Our WolfPack 4K 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch allows fast switching to completely overcome the shortcomings of traditional matrices with no flicker, no black, no delay and no signal interruption in the switching process.
WolfPack 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Compatible with 4K2K @ 30Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Deep Color support to 48/36/30/24-bit
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, Dolby digital + and DTS-HD Master Audio output
- Supports any signal source displayed simultaneously on multiple displays
- Supports any HDMI signal sources to be viewed on any HDMI displays at any time
- Supports WEB control and APP management, more flexible and user friendly
- Two-key control method enabling easier and more effective controlling supporting 1 port input and multiple ports output when switching images
- Support channel fast closure
- Indicator lights of visual buttons enabling the input and output channel operation status to be visible
- Broadcast level exchange chip increased integration enabling image switching can be realized by a single chip
- Bi-directional control enabling images can be switched simultaneously by WEB and APP in real time
- Centralized control function enabling multiple matrices can be controlled by a single control unit. No need to manually modify configuration data
- Opening Web control codes enables secondary development
- Supports EDID learning and EDID adaptive function enabling it to meet the needs of field diversification display devices, and also improved compatibility
- Support iOS, RS-232, front-panel, TCP and IP control
- Front LCD displays feedback the real-time status
- Spiral power connectors guaranteed stable power supplying
- Using broadcast class silent buttons with blue background lights
The WolfPack 4K WolfPack 18-18 HDMI Matrix Switch with iPad App with Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT, FAX & Email Tech Support and is available now and can be purchased at https://www.hdtvsupply.com/hdmi-extender-hdbaset.html
For further information contact:
HDTV Supply, Inc.
TEL: 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
FAX: (800) 435-2623
About HDTV Supply: HDTV Supply is one of the nation’s top manufacturers and resellers of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 9,000 products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. HDTV Supply’s business strategy focuses on the customers needs come first. HDTV Supply began in 2002 with the aim of products specifically built for home theater enthusiasts and for custom integrators. Many products are created in house and manufactured in the USA to exacting specifications. For further information about HDTV Supply and its products, please visit https://www.hdtvsupply.com
HDTV Supply, Inc.