Global At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market Analysis And Forecast, 2019-2028
The “At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market”, is a report that examines the global market based on the test type, sample type, distribution channel, and region. The report includes trend analysis and historical market data. The report highlights the market share, production, competitive landscape, and development plans of the target companies that were evaluated in the global At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market study.
At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market Overview & Dynamics:
The advent of obesity and the aging population will fuel market growth. The global At-Home Diagnosis Testing Market is expected to grow at 4.5% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2028. Market growth will be driven by the adoption of home-based and minimally invasive diagnostic kits across the globe. Market growth will be accelerated by the increasing use of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). This will allow for more efficient and faster at-home diagnostic testing.
- On the basis of test type, the glucose monitoring segment is dominating the market. This growth is attributed to the increased adoption of home diagnostics among diabetic patients globally to monitor blood glucose levels regularly.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Online & E-commerce is expected to be the most opportunistic segment owing to the growing adoption of smartphones and easy payment and home delivery services.
- Based on the region, North America is expected to dominate the global at-home diagnosis testing market due to the increasing geriatric population and prevalence of chronic diseases. Moreover, rising health awareness, increased healthcare expenditure, and the significant presence of leading industry players are also expected to complement the regional market growth.
Regions with obese and geriatric populations are the budding market. The global at-home diagnosis testing market experiences intense competition due to the presence of numerous established companies in the market. As the awareness of early detection of chronic diseases has increased, people are ready to adopt at-home diagnosis kits with the minimum technical knowledge required. Such facilities are made available to those demanding the same. Companies are coming up with new technologies and innovations to satisfy the requirements of the population.
The observed industry trend in the global at-home diagnosis testing market is product innovations, launches, and alliances. During the estimated period of 2022–2028, a significant amount of market consolidation is anticipated.
- In August 2022, LordsMed, the pharma division of Lord’s Mark Industries Pvt. Ltd. announced that it has entered into an “exclusive partnership” with Singapore-based diagnostics kit manufacturer Sensing Self Pte. Ltd. to bring the world’s first Covid-19 saliva-based rapid antigen test kit to India.
- In February 2020, Becton, Dickinson & Company a leading global medical technology company collaborated with Babsons Diagnostic a transformative diagnostic blood-testing company to bring laboratory-quality, small-volume blood collection to retail pharmacies.
Some of the leading players involved in the production and marketing of global at-home diagnosis testing are Abbott Laboratories, Acon Laboratories Inc., Arkray Inc., Assure Tech Co. Ltd., Becton Dickinson & Company, Bionime Corporation, BTNX Inc, Quidel Corporation, Trinity Biotech plc, Atlas Medical UK, Orasure Technologies, LifeScan Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Nova Biomedical, Taidoc Technology Corporation, F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Troge Medical Gmbh, Trividia Health Inc. and Prima Lab among others.
RationalStat has segmented the global at-home diagnosis testing market on the basis of type, sample type, distribution channel material, and region.
- By Test Type
- Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cholesterol Detection
- Pregnancy Detection
- Allergies & Intolerances
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Fertility, Ovulation, and Sexual Health
- Drug Abuse Testing
- By Sample Type
- By Distribution Channel
- Drug Stores (incl. Retail Pharmacies)
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report, click here.
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end US-based market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports along with customized strategy and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, procurement intelligence, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Dorinda Erwin, Content and Press Manager
Phone: +1 302 803 5429