Aerospace 3D Printing Market Forecast 2021–2028 For Analysis, Manufacturers, Type, Application, And Regions
Global Aerospace 3D Printing Market, Emergen Research’s most recent market research report, includes estimated market size and share, current industry trends, global market growth rates, main market competitors, key drivers and opportunities, challenges, and product segmentation. Cost structure, market size, the level of competition, a product’s features and portfolio, and business profiles The global aerospace 3D printing market size is expected to reach USD 11.98 billion at a steady CAGR of 26.6% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by Emergent Research. Steady global aerospace 3D printing market revenue growth can be attributed to the increasing need for lightweight aircraft to enhance fuel efficiency.
The production of customized aircraft parts to meet the specific functional needs of aircraft is also driving demand for 3D printing in the aerospace industry. Also, customized parts and components can be produced more cost-effectively and at a rapid rate using 3D printing technology. As fuel consumption is a major cost driver for airline operators, large investments are being made in R&D and options to increase aircraft fuel efficiency through weight reduction. 3D printing delivers an appropriate solution to produce more lightweight aircraft through aircraft part geometry optimization and the use of lesser materials.
Additionally, aerospace 3D printing allows various separate components and parts to be designed and produced as a single unit, which further reduces the weight of the component and, in turn, improves fuel efficiency. To receive a sample copy of this report, visit https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/917
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report. The leading market contenders listed in the report are Stratasys Ltd., Höganäs AB, EOS GmbH, Norsk Titanium AS, MTU Aero Engines AG, 3D Systems Corporation, Materialise NV, Ultimaker BV, EnvisionTEC GmbH, and ExOne
Target Audience Of The Global Aerospace 3D Printing Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Aerospace 3D Printing Market report @
Major Geographies Analyzed In The Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of the EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations Of The Aerospace 3D Printing Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analyses for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Aerospace 3D Printing market based on product, application, and region:
Segments Covered In This Report Are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Browse the Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @
Some Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, Ultimaker announced the launch of Ultimaker Essentials, which is an innovative 3D printing software solution developed to help companies to incorporate additive manufacturing in current IT infrastructures with the benefit of easy software distribution and upgradation.
- Use of 3D printers in the aerospace industry reduces manufacturing time and saves on material costs. Companies, including GE Aviation, and various government organizations, such as NASA are making significant investments in research and development of novel 3D printing alloys with the ability to withstand high speed and harsh environments while optimizing the strength-to-weight ratio of the aircraft engine.
- Stereolithography in the aerospace sector is widely used in manufacturing aircraft/spacecraft parts in a relatively short period, as it allows for fast curing of printed parts. Stereolithography helps in prototyping by enabling the production of a low-cost, precise model, and hence aids manufacturers in finding potential mistakes that can cost a lot by detecting flaws in the design of the parts to be printed. Additionally, the technology offers a cost-effective alternative for low-volume parts production and a lower lead time. Moreover, as stereolithography is driven by Computer-Aided Design (CAD), it allows for easy scalability.
- The aerospace 3D printing market in North America contributed the largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to the presence of leading 3D printing solution and services providers including Stratasys Ltd., 3D Systems Corporation, and ExOne, and increased investment in the research and development of 3D printing components and parts for aircraft, UAVs, and spacecraft. In addition, the growth of the market in North America, particularly in the US, is spurred by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for the use of 3D printed and flight-critical components and parts for commercial jet engines.
Additional Information Offered By The Report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Aerospace 3D Printing market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Aerospace 3D Printing market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports By Emergen Research:
Electric Vehicle ECU Market
Agriculture Surfactants Market
5g Networks Market
AI-Based Sensors Market
Heart Rhythm Devices Market
Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, and industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market.
Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem allow our clients to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research |
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence Services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: ultraviolet led market, the biometrics market
Trending Title: human-centric lighting market, speaker driver market
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.