November 25th, 2019 (prsubmission) – Starting this Monday, November 25 through December 3 (Cyber Monday), Museum Replicas is hosting its Black Friday Sale 2019, which offers its shoppers deeper discounts and more selection this year with deals in every category from Swords, Knives, Armors, to Costumes accessories and history inspired décor pieces and gifts.
Talking about the sale, Yuvraj Windlass, Vice President of Museum Replicas Limited said, “We have been preparing for months to finally unveil the best promotions and discounts for our customers. Whether they are getting ahead start on their gift lists, or readying their homes for family festivities, Museum Replicas is making the holidays easier than ever with top deals at jaw-dropping prices.”
“On top of the wide selection of deals and discounts available throughout Museum Replicas’ site, customers can also take advantage of their free shipping offer, which is reduced to a minimum purchase of $160 from $200.
Further, the Online Rewards Program by Museum Replicas let their registered customers earn points on every dollar they spent during the sale, which they can use to save more on their future purchases.” He further added.
A leader in the design, production, and retailing of battle-worthy armor and weapons, period sculptures, clothing, and jewelry, Museum Replicas’ Black Friday Sale lets their customers save big on their favorites.
Best Black Friday Deals
The deals included below – and many more – will be available on the site while supplies last.
Swords, Sabers, Daggers & more
1. Save $35 on the Missouri War Hatchet which is now for $29.94 (previous price was $64.95, 54% off)
2. Airship Captain’s Katana is just for $94.95 (previous price was $194.95, you save $100 (51% off))
3. Captain Nemo Walking Stick is for $29.95 (previous price was $59.95, you save $30 (50% off))
4. Battlecry Hattin Falchion is currently for $119.95 (previous price was $234.95, you save $115 (49% off))
5. Shrewsbury Sword is just for $119.95 (previous price was $194.95, you save $60 (46% off))
6. Get the Hutton Dueling Sabre with Scabbard for just $69.95 (previous price was $129.95, you save $75 (38% off))
7. Veronese Ballock Dagger is for $84.95 (previous price was $118.95, you save $34 (29% off))
Women’s costumes & accessories
1. Eiffel Pump is now for $59.95 (previous price was $124.95, you save $65 (52% off))
2. Empire Woman’s Victorian Gown for $94.95 (previous price was $194.95, you save $100 (51% off))
3. Sky Captain Pump is for $54.95 (previous price was $124.95, you save $55 (50% off))
4. Shop Black Floral Beaded Choker for $17.95 (previous price was $34.95, you save $17 (49% off))
5. Buy Ms. Ives Steampunk Coat for $129.95 (previous price was $239.95, you save $110 (46% off))
6. Save $29 Morning Star Blouse which is currently for $49.95 (previous price was $78.95, 37% off)
7. Get the Blue Hellfire Gown for $99.95 (previous price was $148.95, you save $49 (33% off))
More women accessories starting from only $5!
Men’s costumes & accessories
1. Gotham Top Hat is for $59.95 (previous price was $129.95, you save $70 (54% off))
2. Gentleman’s Empire Opera Tail Coat is for $89.95 (previous price was $178.95, you save $89 (50% off))
3. Skyship Long Coat is for $99.95 (previous price was $188.95, you save $89 (47% off))
4. Save $32 Kensington Pants which is currently for $39.95 (previous price was $71.95, 45% off)
5. Empire Gentleman’s Steampunk Coat is just for $99.95 (previous price was $178.95, you save $79 (44% off))
6. Crusader’s Tunic is for $67.95 (previous price was $109.95, you save $42 (38% off))
7. Get the Jabot Lace Shirt for $29.95 (previous price was $41.95, you save $12 (29% off))
Apart from this, Museum Replicas is running a site wide discount where you get 20% off everything! So hurry, Shop now!
About Museum Replicas
For decades the film and TV industry has relied on Windlass Steelcrafts and Museum Replicas to promote their licensed brands from Marvel, Star Wars, and Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, and Kingdom of Heaven. But it goes way beyond that. The heavily experienced Windlass factory has been contracted countless times for various set work in arms and armor production. Including John Carter of Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doom Patrol, Jungle Cruise, Rome, Wheel of Time, and Game of Thrones.
Besides, their high-quality costume replicas have been utilized by theater, opera, and Broadway productions. Their costumes have adorned the likes of Madonna, Jack Black, and Outkast.