Submit Press Release To Increase Coverage, Impact & Credibility!
PR Submission Site is a news service publishing information for mentions of a specific organization, issue, product or service. If you would like to submit your new product, service or other industry news for review by our editors, please send us your press releases.
Every day, releases distributed via PR Submission Site reaches numerous media outlets globally available. Your press release front-and-center to your target audience in combination following features:
- Distribution via PR Submission side provide simultaneous reach to news organizations and other key market participants retaining your formatted content and wide, functional tables.
- Using multichannel networks, we deliver into newsrooms to make it accessible on various platforms such as AP, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, AFP, Bloomberg and dozens more.
- Free press release distribution to online trade media and other industry leaders in your choice of different vertical categories.
- Abreast web formatting, so that – links, bold and italic text, bullets and other style elements carry through to downstream sites including Google News, Yahoo! Finance, Dow Jones Market watch and more.
- Open social media sharing links, for online readers to submit your news on social channels and other popular sharing sites.
- Complete display of colorful company logo, linked to your own website – helping your branding efforts.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit the press release submission page and Register with us!
- On the bottom of page choose Submit Press Release Button
- A member of the PR Submission team will review your submission.
- If approved, you will be sent an invoice via email. Otherwise, a declination email will be sent to you.
- PR Submission Site will publish your release at your specified time.
For successful acceptance, you’ll have to ensure you adhere our T&C’s. In case, you are unfamiliar with how to format a press release, please read this guide before making a submission. Otherwise, incorrectly formatted press releases may be rejected – Worth reading, those excellent PR Submission tips.
*If you would like your release to be published early, please contact info[at the rate]prsubmissionsite[dot]com. Our team will accommodate your request, although we cannot guarantee to be able to do so.
Submit Press Release now