(prsubmissionsite) October 11, 2019 – Mastermind Group Resource wants to create a great impact on society. The company has launched a new official website to achieve its goals.
Master Mind Group Resource is developed with the purpose to help each other so all of them can improve their skills and get something precious from the group. Due to this importance as well as to coordinate knowledge and effort better, the Master Mind Group Resource is launching an official website known as MasterMindGroupResources.com. The group is a place to motivate as well as to boost confidence to share problems, ideas, and thoughts. Because the members get support from other members, they will get a new perspective that they might not think before. The group is established for anyone, especially a business owner who wants to grow better.
The idea of the Master Mind Group Resources is to connect two or three people to discuss a particular issue. A member who has a problem can share it with other members. Later, other members can participate to give useful solutions. The mission of this group is to create harmony and positive energy to unite and respect each other. The one who has a problem can learn something from more experienced members. The group will have a lot of solutions for particular problems so anyone who needs a solution can try to apply it.
Sharing becomes much easier with the Internet. By sharing something, it might be useful for others and give a great impact on society. Mastermind Course understands the importance of knowledge sharing to others and society. The course gives the secret of how to start a mastermind group and achieve goals from it. Furthermore, people can also learn how to start a coaching business successfully. The materials will be given in the form of a webinar. The group members learn something valuable about online coaching business from the experts on its field. The special guests are including Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, and Russel Brunson. The event is to facilitate people to learn more about how to create and earn profit from high impact virtual or Mastermind Group. It reveals the gold standard course and mastermind software developed by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi.
The members are not only learning knowledge and skills but also learning how to implement the knowledge and skills. As a result, they can create valuable impact and profit to gain success. The new official website will accommodate every latest information about Mastermind Group so give a greater impact on society where they get easy access on how to become a successful business coach.
About Mastermind Group Resources:
Mastermind Group Resources is a special course for those who want to learn how to become a successful business coach. The mission is to create a great impact on society. It involves experts such as Tony Robbins, Russel Brunson, and Dean Graziosi.
For more information, please visit https://mastermindgroupresources.com/
Company name: MastermindGroupResources.com
Contact person: Johnny Lever
LAS VEGAS, March 15, 2018 /PRSubmissionSite/ — Bill Townsend, a media and technology entrepreneur and philanthropist, today announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination to the United States House of Representatives in Nevada’s 4th Congressional District. Townsend is President & CEO of RevolutionSports, Inc. and TRICCAR Holdings, Inc., as well as founder of Amati Foundation, a nonprofit. Townsend was instrumental in the creation of several successful companies, most notably Lycos (sold for $7.6 billion); social media innovator sixdegrees.com (the technology behind LinkedIn); GeoCities (sold to Yahoo!) and Deja.com (sold to Google and ebay).
“America faces serious issues: an educational system that is failing our children at a time when global competition is the new way of life; school safety that is not adequately addressed; access to affordable health insurance and prescription medicines; stalled passage of the Equal Rights Amendment and hardly anyone demanding ‘equal pay for equal results;’a nation whose morals and values have declined, and an endless blame game that has consumed Washington,” says Townsend.
“I believe in transparency on the issues. To that end, www.TownsendForNevada.com outlines in detail solutions to major initiatives that I call ‘12 Big Ideas for Nevada,’ including a comprehensive plan to improve education; to dramatically improve school safety; to fully fund and increase Social Security benefits for the next 80 years; to significantly support women’s issues; an end to homelessness as it exists today. In addition, topics of importance are addressed, including: jobs and the economy, affordable healthcare, support for our military and veterans; the 2nd Amendment; reducing taxes for workers, growth initiatives for Nevada that supplement our service job base, and Nevada’s future, including a call for the Federal government to return 15 million acres of land to be owned and managed by the State of Nevada.”
“As an example, to improve school safety, we must identify and treat those requiring behavioral health interventions. We must solve the opiate and anti-psychotic drug problem and the role prescription drugs have on children’s behavior. 50 million students spend the majority of their time in school and they should be given the same type of security our judges, airports, Federal buildings, and Members of Congress enjoy.”
“My message is simple: fiscal conservatism combined with socially compassionate programs to free people from government overreach yet ensure the social support programs and safety net are in place for those in need. It was a message of accountability and fresh ideas to the problems plaguing America. To properly serve the American People, we need to elect innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers, not more attorneys and career politicians.”
On July 1, 1854, Abraham Lincoln said, “The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves — in their separate, and individual capacities.” It is my intention to take this approach with me to Washington, focusing intently on fixing the many issues in government and giving Nevadans a better shot at achieving their own American Dream.”
Paid for by The Townsend Campaign.
SOURCE The Townsend Campaign
NEWPORT BEACH, California – (October 17, 2017) – We all have the same 24 hours in each day, but for many people numerous hours in each day are wasted. Rather than wishing for more hours in the day, as is commonly done, entrepreneurs can be more successful when they get serious about managing their time better. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average adult under the age of 65 watches 2.7 hours of television per day, demonstrating where some of our time is going each day. Being a successful entrepreneur takes focus, dedication, and the ability to manage one’s time effectively, yet not everyone knows what that looks like or how to make it happen.
“We all live on borrowed time. I think about time management and how to hack it on a regular basis,” explains serial entrepreneur Alex Dastmalchi, chief operating officer of the Dastmalchi company. “It is the most precious investment that I make and I’d like to get the best ROI that I can for every single minute I spend in my day.”
If every entrepreneur got serious about what they will get in return for the way they are spending their time, they would begin to see areas that need improvement. Entrepreneurs need to prioritize and keep in mind what is important to them, so they can manage their time accordingly. For Alex Dastmalchi, having a great work ethic and personal life balance is extremely important to him. If he doesn’t manage his time well, then the time he invests in his work can cut into his time with his family.
One of the mistakes that many entrepreneurs make is that they don’t manage their work time well, which gives them less time to spend with their family or doing other things they love. By making efficient time management a priority in his life, Alex Dastmalchi has been able to become a successful entrepreneur, as well as have the personal life with his family that is so important to him and many others.
Alex Dastmalchi offers these tried and true time management tips that every entrepreneur should know:
· Meetings. Most meetings are a total waste of time and not necessary. Most meetings that are scheduled for 30 minutes could be cut down to 15. Collectively, that is a lot of time being put into a meeting when you add up all the time of everyone attending it. If you think that a meeting you have on your schedule is not necessary, don’t hesitate to cancel. You are not being polite by attending a meeting. Rather, you are in fact stealing time away from all others as well. Conference calls are much more efficient.
· Avoid time thieves. We all know people who are time thieves. Be direct with them and let them know that they are wasting your time. If you don’t put an end to it the amount of time they steal from you will quickly add up over the year.
· Emails. This is consistently the number one culprit for stressing people out and wasting valuable time. Use a few simple management hacks to manage it. These include telling everyone you will not take the time to read messages where you are in the CC field. If the message you are sending to someone doesn’t require a response, start your email by stating “no response required.” Refrain from using emails as a micro-management tool. You do not need to be involved in every conversation. Also, use tools such as SaneBox to help manage your emails.
· Action items. Sending an email, making a call or meeting in person is inefficient unless you walk in and away with action items. Make sure that you always know what the next steps are for all parties involved that have due dates attached to them for follow up.
· Change expectations. There is a fascinating concept called Parkinson’s Law, which states that we always expand our work to fill the time we have available to complete it. Keeping this in mind, set shorter deadlines. It is much better to miss a deadline every now and then rather than waste your valuable time.
· Keep a list. Create a “not to do list.” This is where you can save a ton of time. Often, we spend our time on stuff that doesn’t pay any dividend at all.
· Manage projects. Follow these simple steps to manage projects: eliminate, automate, delegate. First, look at what you can eliminate. Next, determine what you can automate. Finally, find as much as you can that you can delegate.
· Value your time. If you can find someone to do a task for less than the value of your time, go for it. This is an excellent strategy that can help you do more and make more money. Some of the things that Alex Dastmalchi hires people to do include grocery shopping, meal prep, and he routinely hires freelancers to work on projects.
· Prioritize tasks. The Pareto Principle says that we spend 80% of our time on things that yield no more than 20% of the results. Prioritize all of your tasks, such as urgent, important, not important, and work accordingly.
“If entrepreneurs want to be successful and make a lot of money, they need to get greedy with their time,” added Dastmalchi. “I am very greedy with how much time I spend for almost everything I do. This allows me to be a successful entrepreneur, and have plenty of time to spend it with loved ones. It’s all about making the best use of our 24 hours each and every day.”
Dastmalchi is a successful serial entrepreneur in America whose roots started in war-torn Iran. His corporation distributes products worldwide that all lend valuable solutions to consumers. His team works carefully to determine their packaging, branding, sourcing, and marketing strategy. Some of the brands in the Dastmalchi portfolio include Vanity Planet, Bradford Watch Co., Dazzlepro, Vitagoods, Kove, I Cook By Color, and recently acquired Gretchen Christine lifestyle brands from celebrity designer Gretchen Rossi. For more information on the company, visit: http://dastmalchi.com