Lyotalk USA 2018 : Largest conference on Freeze Drying / Lyophilization
September 05, 2018 ( PR Submission Site ) Lyotalk USA is the largest conference on freeze drying/lyophilization help on 10th-11th October in The Florida Conference & Hotel, Orlando.
Lyotalk is USA’s largest annual conference on Lyophilization/Freeze Drying. Lyotalk attracts a gathering from of 150+ experts from pharma, biotech, and Academia from the USA and the rest of the world for 2 days of learning of latest technology and networking, discovering new opportunities and partnerships.
The event covers a wide spectrum from formulation, Development, Production, manufacturing and regulatory affairs topics such formulation strategies, Scale-up, cycle development & optimization, Regulatory compliance, Quality by Design (QbD) , PAT process design, Ice Nucleation, Case studies & troubleshooting, New developments in freeze drying, Process development for generics, proteins, biologics and vaccines.
Lyotalk 2018 is a two-day program that features presentations, case studies, interactive roundtables, panel discussion and workshop facilitated by industry experts. The first day covers talks and presentations and day 2 is dedicated to workshops/training.
Some of the Speakers are :
- VINEET KUMAR Associate Director and Group Leader Johnson & Johnson
- J. JEFF SCHWEGMAN, CEO, AB Biotechnologies
- BOITUMELO MOETLHOA Researcher – Viral vaccine development Onderstepoort Biological Products SOC Ltd
- STUART WANG Director, Drug Product Process Development Moderna Therapeutics
- JACOB LUOMA Engineer, Pharmaceutical Processing and Technology Development Genentech
- JAAP KOSTER CEO / Senior Consultant PCS (Pharmaceutical Consultancy Services)